Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday wrap up

The holiday season is just about done.

I spent much of the weekend tethered to a pager, but I did manage to get on a couple of rides.  Total for the week after the failed Tuscobia experiment was 7 hours.

This week was off to a slow start with a unscheduled visit to the dentist for a crown.  Wed I was about 3 hours into a ride when my rear wheel spontaneously detensioned (29er wheels on the Pugs).  I had to make the call of shame and have Mrs. J-No pick me up.

In other news the basement refinish is about done.  I'll get some pics up when I am able to locate the camera.  Our camera has been missing in action.  It has a wireless card that automatically downloads pics.  The last download was from the middle of the month and looked to be taken by one of the twins (3 year olds).  Currently there is a $5 reward at our house for the camera.

It looks like it is snowing now.  Hopefully the weekend will see some solid hours on the bike.  Due to the fact my training hours are not that high, I do a week taper before big events.  That leaves me 3 weeks.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend.  Sorry for the boring post.  Next week I hope to talk about the Pugs and my winter set up.

J-No

No comments:

Post a Comment